• Dr. Martin Goldstein recommends giving dogs a potato-based diet for an upset stomach and diarrhea. This consists of one-half white potatoes, one-half sweet potatoes, a slice of turnip and a slice of leek. Boil all, then mix with boiled chicken or lamb for flavor. "I've seen the potato diet stop chronic diarrhea almost overnight," says Dr. Goldstein in his book, 'The Nature of Animal Healing'.
• 1+1/2 cups white rice flour.
• 1+1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese.
• 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) margarine (or butter).
• Milk – you may need a little to help form the dough.