. 1+1/2 cups white rice flour.
• 1+1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese.
• 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) margarine (or butter).
• Milk – you may need a little to help form the dough
1. Let the grated cheese stand until it’s room temperature .
2. Using a fork, cream the cheese and margarine together.
3. Add rice flour
4. Add some milk if needed and knead until it forms a ball.
5. Chill for half an hour.
6. Roll out on floured surface until about 1/2 inch thick.
7. Use your knife or cookie cutter to make shapes.
8. Place on a non-stick baking tray and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
9. Leave to cool.