Healthy Homemade Dog Treats
Some dogs have Wheat allergies home made treats are the answer.
Wheat-Free Blueberry and Banana Biscuits:
Taken from Crazycrumbdog-treats.com
Packed with vitamins, these biscuits will give your dog the healthy snack they need.
1/2 cup Blueberry's
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1+ 1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
Turn oven on at 180/350 degrees
1. Using food blender or smoothie maker blend the blueberry's and banana together.
2. Add 1 cup of oats and the peanut butter then add the blueberry and banana smoothie.
3. Stir it well, then add the milk and parsley and the rest of the oats.
4. Using a teaspoon place bits of dough on a non-stick tray.
5. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes, this recipe makes around 30 dog biscuits.
This easy treat is a great treat as it holds together well.